Tuesday 2 July 2013

They will be mine..

The ultimate shoes I have been dying to own since last winter.. the Jeffrey Campbell Coltrane. I think these shoes are so grunge 90's amazing. Chunky perfection with statement buckles and a bold appearance.. in my eyes the perfect booties. Why so hard to get hold of? Living in the UK, the Jeffrey Campbell lines are not as easy to get hold of as they are across the pond without excessive shipping prices :(  I know they have been stocked at Office but they always come in and out of stock, obviously when I have dips in my cash funds - they are in stock, and when I come into megabucks - they are out of stock. I dream of the denim shorts and lacey sock combinations with these badboys and I aim to have my very own pair at least by winter time this year!!


Coming in second on the wishlist are the coltrane sister shoe, the Platrane! Also love the style of this shoe and would definitely wear them for casual nights out (I am already far too tall for them to be primarily for daytime usage!). I think they give off more of a gothic vibe with the platform but they are a sweet shoe non-the-less.


No comments:

Post a Comment