Saturday 6 July 2013

New Babies!

Most of my shoes come from Missguided as they have such a good selection and always keep up with whats on trend, duping topshop and higher brands but for such sweet prices! The "Gintare Studded Platform Shoes" caught my eye a few weeks ago and I knew that I would end up buying them at some point and yesterday was that day! I got them with free next day delivery which is always the best and they're just amazing to be honest. Much higher in the platform than I expected them to be but hey "go high or go home!". They're built really well and being black, they'll go with anything.

I do love a good chunky shoe! 
 Seeing as I'm not expecting to go out-out in the near future I may end up saving these bad boys for my birthday or a special night out. My tendencies to ruin shoes are abismal but I feel with these being the first pair of heels that I've bought that haven't been suede, I think I'll be able to save any marks with a baby wipe! I purchased the shoes for a bargainous £34.99 and I can't wait to start wearing them! 

How artistic of me to use pink flowers as a backdrop!?

No comments:

Post a Comment