Tuesday 2 July 2013

Au Revoir Le Discoteque Pantalon

Today is a sad today. I have just had to dispose of my beautiful, less-than-a-year-old, black American Apparel disco pants :( If I remember correctly, I made the £74 investment around last summer and I have had good wear out of them. They really are a staple wardrobe piece and being black, they went with everything and worked great in the sucking-in-of-the-belly arts. Although an expensive investment, I can truly say I have had my moneys worth of wear and all that remains of them is stretchy no-longer tight material and a very large mesh section at the crotch where they have worn away. My mum had to make the decision for me.. I didn't want to part with them but here's to buying a new pair!

would I brave a cranberry pair?

No comments:

Post a Comment