Wednesday 19 June 2013

Sweet Angel Baby Lana Boo

You know the obsession is extensive when you hear "Young and Beautiful" in a TV show and start to cry because it's bringing back memories from the concert :(  Lana Del Rey must genuinely be, the most beautiful angelic-looking person I have ever seen in real life. Last month, I went to her Paradise Tour concert at the Manchester Apollo and every second of it was breathtaking and emotional! After queuing with my sister and friends all day for her, we got to the barrier and got to be near to Lana when she came down during a few songs and my sister even got a picture with her (can't tell you how jealous I was but meanwhile I was holding onto her and snuggling her hair!).  Her voice is so phenomenal live, if not better, and her singing goes right through you and I think I had shivers the whole night. I don't know, there is just a mesmerising aura about her and she has the most relaxing, calm stage presence - despite the most die-hard fans I have met screaming for her and pulling her near to them whenever she passed. All I can say is that I would do anything to relive the concert and I will try my hardest to meet her properly and get my own photo(!) when she is back in the UK. Such a true darling and genuinely cares for all her fans, I mean who else comes to the barrier mid-song to take pictures and give out hugs?!? No wonder her fans are so defensive! Her songs have definitely taken a big hit into my life and I am definitely debating "del rey" script as my next tattoo.

Lana Del Rey @ Manchester Apollo 23rd May 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment