Tuesday 25 June 2013

Rebeliciouuuus

It's holiday season and the pressure to be "thin" is bigger than ever. I personally have felt the need, with 4 weeks til my holiday, to start dieting and exercising more.. but why? Why do other people's opinions have a bigger influence over my own? Why should I feel the need to be a certain weight or size?

Here's where my new heroine comes into it. Rebel Wilson. Hollywoods new comedy girl who I have so much respect and admiration for, who is just so stunningly witty and hilarious and beautiful. She holds so much confidence in herself and is genuinely comfortable in her own skin. This is how every girl should feel, content with themselves and show natural talents and what they are good at without fear of judgement or rejection. Australian born Rebel first caught my eye in Bridesmaids, as quirky flatmates with our very own Matt Lucas (in real life too),  dropping hilarious one-liners even though she was in a secondary role. Pitch Perfect also made it's way into my favourite film list, with Rebel as one of the main roles, as her ability to improvise amazing catchphrases and one-liners is astonishing. She is brilliant at what she does and has truly earnt all her respect in the film world. I aspire to be like her and can only hope to be as confident one day!


No comments:

Post a Comment