Monday 17 June 2013

Fashion Nostalgia

So many things are resurfacing from the 90's and I can't say I've been more pleased! I see things pop up on websites like Topshop and Asos all the time and I just want them all. I had to give in to a pair of new Jelly Shoes to relive my childhood, and oh my god, they are so comfy I can't even tell you! I bought a pair of black JuJu's from Office for £20 and so far I have worn them with just about everything. You can pair them with little socks and tights, wear them with jeans or shorts or skirts and they pretty much go with everything.


I think they are definitely a holiday essential and I plan on buying a clear glitter pair aswell, definitely a must have for the beach and I might even end up using them in the sea so that I don't step on any rocks and hurt my little feet when I go snorkelling! Overall a successful nineties nostalgic purchase.

I also came across tattoo necklaces on ebay, and I squealed so hard remembering them from when I used to buy them for 20p from a shop in my local village. Unfortunately as they are now a lost gem from way back when, I paid £5 for mine on ebay however it came with a tattoo bracelet and ring so I suppose it wasn't too bad but I used to scrape up some change to buy them when I was younger!! Anyway, my necklace was only delivered today but I can see myself wearing it a lot as being an avid Charli XCX fan I do like the odd choker here and there when I feel like it! The necklace pulls over your head and fits comfortably round your neck and I feel like a child again!




No comments:

Post a Comment