Sunday 16 June 2013

Day for Daddies

It's fathers day and an appreciative blog post is necessary. My dad has always been the best that he could be, I don't know anyone who'd help push me to achieve my goals like he does. He has truly always supported what I have wanted to do and helped me to do it without a doubt. Everything I know I have learned from my dad, he taught me to how to swim, how to ride a bike, how to drive my first car, how to do well in my first job interviews.. the list is endless! I don't tell my dad very often how much I love him and how much he means to me, and I don't always make the effort to spend time with him but he deserves to be treated like a King. He does everything for me and I will always know that he is going to be there for me for the rest of my life and I am grateful for him every day.
Love you DadX

No comments:

Post a Comment