Monday 17 June 2013

A baby Kimye has arrived..

Couldn't not post about the little cherub that graced the earth with her presence yesterday! Hark! Baby Kimye has been welcomed into the world and personally.. I'm just desperate to see the little thing. I have been a follower of the Kardashian family since they started out on e! and call me sad but I feel connected with their family and love to see and hear about everything they do. I think with, a lot of, guidance from Kourtney and Kris, Kim will be a good mother and who could ask for a better daddy than Kanye West really! Rumors are the name begins with a K.. Kanyesha? No, no.. I don't know if I believe that Kim will follow in her mums footsteps with the name situation but whatever she's called I'm sure she'll be the cutest!

(image taken from the Queen Bey herself http://www.beyonce.com/news/congratulations-kim-kanye)

No comments:

Post a Comment