Tuesday 11 June 2013

Bart is the Bomb

Recently I can't hide my love for Bart Simpson. With the "Tapped Out" game on the iPhone being my favourite past-time, all I hear is "Eat my Shorts" and "Ay Caramba!". Jeremy Scott were the first to bring his spikey yellow head into the fashion scene with their knitted sweatshirts and skirts that were seen on the likes of Cara Delevigne and then came the wave of copycat designs featuring Barts head in a repeated print. I have found that UK sites do not seem to stock the clothing items such as the denim shirts and shorts however sites such as romwe.com and sheinside.com have a good selection!

I just ordered the Black Bart crop top from http://www.sheinside.com/ and also the Black short sleeve Simpson cross print t-shirt. I think these tops carry a great nineties vibe and I look forward to them being delivered!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment