Monday 17 June 2013

A little list of wishes..

Due to the fact my 20th birthday is upcoming in August, my mind is always a-wander, thinking about things I can treat myself too. Also now having two jobs for the summer will help me out with my shopping problems. I am always falling victim to online shopping so I always have a list of things that I would like to have!

Cutest inflatable bubble backpack from Asos Marketplace
Don't care how idiotic I may look with it..
Asos Marketplace £9


As mentioned in an earlier post, I need to expand my Jellies collection.
Office £20

Asos Quilted Floral Jacket £55

Tiffany's Infinity Ring £100 (very wishful thinking)

Topshop Sonance Black Leather/Suede Platforms £82
(possible bday shoes, even though I have a tendency to ruin suede)


No comments:

Post a Comment