Sunday 4 August 2013

Holiday Haul & Photos!

Hi guuuuuuuys! Back from my 2 week Vacay with the family and thought I would do a small recap slash mini haul?! for you.. 

A bit about where I went, I have been going to Corralejo, Fuerteventura (Canary Islands) with my parents since "you were in your mummy's tummy" and from before I was born up until recent years we have been on a family holiday there every year and only the past few years my parents have decided to venture out slightly.. Greece/France/New York etc so the last time I was in Fuerte was 3 years ago before this time! I have to say it was nice to be back for probably the last time as I won't be really going on family holidays now I'm turning 20 and will be doing my own things so it was nice to visit and spend time there for a last family holiday kinda thang. 


My sisters best friend came along with us this year which was really nice and gave me and my sister someone to interact with other than each other (harhar). We had a really nice villa to stay with it's own pool which is better when you're at the high end of your teens due to tolerance for small children in a public pool screaming and splashing around you being very low. So yeah, nice and secluded and only short walks to shopping centres and the main town strip and beaches which is ideal. 

Demi, my sister Sarah and I on the first night, not too pale considering only one day of sunbathing under our belts
I was extremely delighted to find that the shopping centres had vastly improved since 3 years prior and I was able to find a few decent shops including Zara (which we all know and love), Womens Secret & Natura, which I think are maybe just Spanish brands?? Who knows but they're pretty good! I've put together a picture collage of a few bits and pieces I bought, clothes items I will probably put in another post with photos of me wearing them so you can see better! 

From top left; Silver Om Necklace from the local market €17
Navy/White Baroque Blazer from Zara €20 (bargain yeyur)
Tea Time Jewelery Tin from Natura €15
Clear Chain Bag from Zara €15
LifeProof Iphone4 Case from Surf Shop €50 (another bargain)
Skull Head (which now holds my rings) from Souvenir Shop €3

 I find that it's more enjoyable to treat yourself on holiday for the range of different shops that you aren't used to and you can find a few cute gems like the little skull head I found in a souvenir shop, if anyone knows me well they will tell you I am a fiend with anything with skulls on it and the collection in my room is ever-growing so I thought this was a perfect fit for my rings or earrings. 

I had also planned on buying a Life Proof case for my iPhone before the holiday as they have been reviewed a lot for their waterproof/snowproof/dirtproof/shockproof features and I wanted to be able to take pictures in the pool and while snorkelling in the sea so when I found this happy chappy in one of the surf shops in Fuerteventura for just over 50 I was so excited and bought it straight away! I'll show you some of the outcomes that I was really impressed with aaaaand I hope you've enjoyed reading this holiday post!






No comments:

Post a Comment