Sunday 13 October 2013

Weekend Music Picks

It's the end of the weekend and I thought I'd share with you what I've been listening to the most in my spare time! I don't really like to post these kind of 'favourites' often because when it comes to music tastes, people are defensive & protective of what they like and what they think other people should like or sometimes just closed-minded, buy hey it's my freakin' blog and I'll post whatever the hell I'd like..

The three albums I have chosen are by people who've been around since the beginning of summer-time (ish) 2013 but have just released debut albums last month. I'm not really going to say much about them other than what I like and some of my favourite songs from the albums as I know that the Jury will make their own decisions!...
  

HAIM - Days Are Gone
Favourite Songs - Falling, Forever, Days are Gone
Sounds Like - Fleetwood Mac


Lorde - Pure Heroine
Favourite Songs - Royals, Tennis Court, 400 Lux
Trivial Pursuit  - Ella Yelich-O'Connor is 16 from New Zealand


The 1975 - The 1975
Favourite Songs - The City, Sex, Girls 
Fun Fact - The band is Manchester-based from Wilmslow, Cheshire


No comments:

Post a Comment