Thursday 3 October 2013

Recent Hair Spontaneity

In the most recent weeks/month, I've chosen to be somewhat spontaneous with my hair. Being a 20 year old female, my hair is one of my most important features (I feel) and I've always played it quite safe however I wanted to do something different with it so I did just that. For probably 3-5 years now my hair had always been very long, about waist/hip length, and my usual darkest brown colour.

A couple of weeks ago I decided to book in with a new hairdresser, which is unusual for me as I like to stick with who I know, and got a seemingly huge amount of my hair cut off - going from almost hip length to shoulder length. Something very drastic for me I must say!

Today I decided to go another step further, I'd made one big change why not another, and bleach all my hair and then dye it an Auburn/Copper colour. I think the short style and a new colour was something I needed to do and I think the change is good! Every once in a while, I think it's needed to make a bit of a change and do something you might be scared to do :) 

Selfies.. Enjoy.. 

I've got into the bad habit of taking traffic selfies #sorrynotsorry

And a smile.. for those of you sick of my pouty pout 

No comments:

Post a Comment