Monday 16 September 2013

I shoes you

As you may know, I have been on the hunt for the perfect Jeffrey Campbell Coltrane Boot "dupes" for quite some time! I have searched high and low, online and in shops to find the most similar pair and I don't think any have come as close as the new River Island 'Chunky Buckle Cut Out Boots'. I was made aware of these new replicas (you might call them) by a friend and instantly had to buy them. Elle Magazine was doing a 25% off card at the time so I was able to get a discount on them online with a few other purchases and when they were delivered I fell in love with them! 

There are some differences with the shoes, obviously, for example the buckles aren't silver and they're quite a different shape and style however the standard shape and structure of the shoe is identical and I'm really happy with them! They're so comfortable considering how chunky they are and the zip at the back isn't stiff so it doesn't rub at all. I think these shoes will be my winter staple and I'll be wearing them til their death! 


No comments:

Post a Comment