Monday 6 January 2014

January Sale Winter Coat Haul

Happy New Year & all that Jazz! 
It's January and the ever so joyous (not) time of mad busy sales and trashed clothing racks everywhere you turn but hey who's not up some shoulder barging for a bargain here and there. Living in England, the cold weather continues long after Christmas has been and gone and we're still suffering the 10 degree and under temperatures by February/March time. So while there are coats on offer at a discounted price, you go for it really. 

Here are my three lovely coat purchases that, I believe, I will be able to wear and style for hopefully most of the year as I've chosen three particularly different coats that will go with a range of different things in the months to come! I'm not going to model the coats cause let's face it, I'm not a model.. however you may see me wearing them in future posts.
NEW LOOK: FAUX LEOPARD FUR JACKET
Was: £44.99.. Purchased for £17


TOPSHOP: BOYFRIEND POPPER COAT
Was £58.. Purchased for £18

ZARA: WOOL COAT
Was: £59.99 .. Purchased for £49.99

As far as I'm aware all three of these coats are still available to buy and if it's not as cold where you are, they're still good enough bargain buys to whip them out next winter! 

No comments:

Post a Comment