Tuesday 17 September 2013

Fancy Phones

I'm one of those people who always carries their phone everywhere and likes to swap up cases a lot, so naturally I have a collection of cases and stickers for my iPhone 4S. I've found that recently, high street shops carry a much wider collection of cases than they used to and they're a lot more creative and fun! 

H&M, Urban Outfitters & Topshop have a really good collection of cases and I'm always spoilt for choice when it comes to picking a new case! I've picked up a few new cases/vinyl stickers recently and thought I would show them as they're so decorative and styyyyyyylish! 

My first pick is this brass 'knuckle duster' style case which is hard plastic that clips around the frame of the phone so that you can see through to the front screen and back of the phone. I had seen this style of case on eBay before and then came across it in a souvenir shop in London and decided to buy it. I think Rihanna was seen with one of these copies and from what I've heard they're a dupe of a more expensive case, it might be Marc Jacobs? Not entirely sure but I think it's something different and fun, also making your phone easier to carry! 


My second picks are these holographic vinyl stickers from H&M! I think the Black Panther and Snake Skin designs are really cool and look so interesting when you turn your phone and the image moves. They're so easy to fit onto your phone, they line up really easily and as they're vinyl you can pull them up and reposition them if needed and they won't leave any residue on your phone! H&M do quite a few designs in the holographic stickers, from what I saw they were only really for iPhone 4 however I'm sure with iPhone 5 being about more they'll be others to buy elsewhere for different models. 



My last choice is a silicone 3D case from H&M (they're really on a roll with phone accessories)! I love anything with skulls on it and this case was a present from a friend and I think it looks really cool on my phone. The white detail of the skull is raised off the case which creates a 3D look without protruding to the point you can't hold your phone properly! H&M have a really big selection of silicone cases, some with ears and wings etc that just make your phone stand out as opposed to having a flat 2D plastic case.. it really was difficult to make my pick out of all the cases! 


No comments:

Post a Comment